ETL Testing And Training Best Training In Chennai
If you want to study at the best ETL Testing training institute in Bangalore, then you have found the right place to join Upshot Technologies in Chennai. Because we are providing the best ETL Testing training in Chennai and we have earned the name best ETL Testing training institute with our successful placements record and the reputation among the companies and students.
About ETL Testing:
- ETL stands for Extract, Transform, and Load which is the commonly used process in Data warehousing.
- It includes three steps namely extracting the data, formatting it for storage and then loading the data into database.
- ETL systems commonly integrate data from multiple systems used throughout an organization or industry.
- ETL testing is the process of finding and solving the possible challenges in ETL and thus ensuring that the data will be integrated properly.
Upshot Technologies is one of the leading training institutes in Bangalore and has been providing the best ETL Testing training in Bangalore at an affordable price. We had earned the name best ETL testing training institute in Chennai with our highest quality of training and the highest placement ratio among all the training institutes in Chennai. Some of the unique characteristics of our ETL Testing training are given below:
- Adaptable batch timings for working professionals and yet-to-be employed students.
- Sensible fees structure with variable payment options to help our students.
- Clear and reliable study materials that will supplement the class notes.
- Access to our own online library that contains information about ETL Testing.
- Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training can be arranged if requested.
ETL Testing Training Syllabus
DWH: Data Ware Housing Concepts
- What is Data Warehouse?
- Need of Data Warehouse
- Introduction to OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems
- Difference between OLTP and OLAP
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Data Marts
- ODS [Operational Data Store]
- Dimensional Modelling
- Difference between relation and dimensional modelling
- Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- What is fact table
- What is Dimension table
- Normalization and De-Normalization
- ETL architecture.
- What is ETL and importance of ETL testing
- How DWH ETL Testing is different from the Application Testing
- SDLC/STLC in the ETL Projects (ex: V Model, Water fall model)
- Challenges in DWH ETL Testing compare to other testing
- Incompatible and duplicate data.
- Loss of data during ETL process.
- Testers have no privileges to execute ETL jobs by their own.
- Volume and complexity of data is very huge.
- Fault in business process and procedures.
- Trouble acquiring and building test data.
- ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- Analyze and interpret business requirements/ workflows to Create
- Approve requirements and prepare the Test plan for the system testing
- Prepare the test cases with the help of design documents provided by the
- Execute system testing and integration testing.
- Best practices to Create quality documentations (Test plans, Test Scripts and Test closure summaries)
- How to detect the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to report the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to co-ordinate with developer team for resolving the defects
- Analyze and interpret business requirements/ workflows to Create
- Types of ETL Testing
- Data completeness.
- Data transformation.
- Data quality.
- Performance and scalability.
- Integration testing.
- User-acceptance testing.
- SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Incremental load testing
- Initial Load / Full load testing
- Different ETL tools available in the market
- Ab Initio
- IBM Data stage
- Power Center Components
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Power Center Admin Console
- Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Informatica Architecture.
Working with relational Sources
- Working with Flat Files
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
- Transformations – Active and Passive Transformations
- Lookup –Different types of lookup Caches
- Sequence Generator
- Source Qualifer
- Update Strategy
- Stored Procedure
- Slowly Changing Dimension
- SCD Type1
- SCD Type2 — Date, Flag and Version
- SCD Type3
- Workflow Manger
- Creating Reusable tasks
- Workflows, Worklets & Sessions
- Decision task
- Control Task
- Event wait task
- Timer task
- Monitoring workflows and debugging errors
- Indirect Loading
- Constraint based load ordering
- Target Load plan
- Worklet ,Mapplet ,Resuable transformation
- Migration ?ML migration and Folder Copy.
- Scheduling Workflow
- Parameter and variables
- XML Source, Target and Transformations
- Performance Tuning
- Pipeline Partition
- Dynamic Partition
- Pushdown optimization
- Preparation of Test Cases
- Executing Test case
- Preparing Sample data
- Data validation in Source and target
- Load and performance testing
- Unit testing Procedures.
- Error handling procedures.
ETL testing is just a process and there is no specific tool or language for ETL testing. So, there is no official certification available for ETL testing. However, you can obtain the certifications offered by a reputed institute or a big MNC to validate your skills in ETL testing. One of the certifications is ISTQB Certification for ETL testing provided by ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board), an international organization for providing software testing related certifications. But when you are studying at the best ETL Testing training institute in Chennai, you don’t need a certification to start your career or to get your first job in ETL testing. Because our placement team will get you placed as soon as you complete our course, the best ETL Testing training. All you need to do is complete our ETL Testing training successfully. Studying at the best ETL Testing training institute in Chennai has more to offer than a certification..
After completing the best ETL Testing training in Chennai, you will have numerous job opportunities available to you from nook and corner of the world. You can apply for any company in which you want to work. Some of the designations for which you can apply, are listed below:
- Test Engineer – ETL Testing
- Senior Test Analyst – ETL Testing
- Quality Analyst Lead – ETL Testing
- ETL Tester
- ETL Test Engineer
Apart from those, there are other career options also available to you such as promotions, switching job to a new company and teaching ETL Testing at training institutes. You can even start doing freelancing or consulting based on your preference. Placement care is at its best here, the best ETL Testing training institute in Chennai.
Best IT training institute in Chennai with Placement
“You don’t have to believe our words that name Upshot technologies as the Best IT training institute in Chennai but you have to believe the words of our students which are spoken from the experience they had from our training.