Internet Of Things-Best Training In Chennai
If you wish to join the best Internet of Things training in Chennai then you should get yourself enrolled at the next batch of IoT training at Upshot Technologies in Chennai. Because we are the ones providing the best Internet of Things training in Chennai with expert trainers, state-of-the-art computer lab and a superior placement support system. With all these features, we have easily achieved 100% placement in all our batches and received the name “best Internet of Things training institute in Chennai” from our students and recruiters
About Internet of Things (IoT):
- IoT is the network of devices such as computers, smart phones, modern vehicles, home appliances and other embedded systems to connect and exchange data.
- Experts estimate that IoT will have a global market value of $7.1 trillion by 2020 and will continue to grow with increasing number of objects.
- IoT allows objects to be controlled remotely sanctioning the direct integration of the physical world into computer-based systems.
- This integration will result in improved efficiency, better accuracy, increased economic benefits and reduced human intervention.
- IoT with sensors and actuators make the advanced technologies possible such as smart grids, virtual power plants, smart homes, intelligent transportation and smart cities.
Even day-to-day systems like biochip transponders, cameras providing live feeds of wild animals, automobiles with built-in sensors, DNA analysis devices uses IoT.
Upshot Technologies is one of the premier training institutes in Bangalore and has been successfully providing the best Internet of Things training in Chennai. With expert trainers, state-of-the-art computer lab and a superior placement support system, we have achieved 100% placement and proved as the best Internet of Things training institute in Chennai. . Some of the special features of our Internet of Things training are given below
Some other advantages of our Best Internet of Things training in Chennai are listed below:
- Flexible batch timings to accommodate school/college students, freshers, working individuals, freelancers and entrepreneurs.
- Affordable fees structure with instalment options to help our students financially too.
- Quality study materials that are developed by the experts who draft the syllabus.
- Access to our own online repository containing information about IoT.
- Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training can be arranged if informed earlier.
- Why Internet of things?
- Towards IoT-the global context
- IoT Applications
- IoT Characteristics.
- IoT Standards & Protocols
- Infrastructure ( 6LowPAN, IPv4/IPv6, RPL)
- Identification ( URIs)
- Comms / Transport (Wifi, Bluetooth, LPWAN)
- Data Protocols MQTT( CoAP, Node)
- Semantic (Web Thing Model)
- IoT Software & Hardware
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Telosb Motes
- Open Source Platform
- IoT Marketplace
- Market vision
- Market Strategy
- Market Growth and Expected Model
- Target 2020 vision
- Understand State of the Art – IoT Architecture
- State of the art
- Architecture Reference Model-
- IoT Reference Model and
- IoT architecture,
USECASES-Real Time Applications
- Real World IoT Design Constraints,
- Hardware constraints
- Software Constraints
- Application level constraints
- Commercial Building Automation in IoT
- Home Automation
- Building Automation
- Industrial IoT
- Smart grid, Smart metering, SCADA, Automation, and other Implementation
- Smart Grid
- Standards & Communications Protocols
- Why IoT is Useful in Smart grid sector
- IoT in Power Sector
- Smart metering
- Protocols and standards
- Software stack with DLMS
- Development level
- Application development Use cases
- Wearable technologies
- Sensors, body sensors, Iot toolkit for body sensor etc
- Smart healthcare & Smart Agricultures
There are no official certifications available for Internet of Things. However, when you are studying at the best Internet of Things training institute in Chennai, you can have something more valuable than a certification. That is your own projects in Internet of Things and the experience you get from those projects. These projects and the experience that you gain from them will have a huge positive impact in your interview and help you in your career too. That is why, we made it mandatory to do own projects as the final assessment of our training. This is one of the many benefits for joining the best Internet of Things training in Chennai. Also when you are studying at the best IoT training institute in Chennai, you don’t have to worry about getting a job. As soon as you complete our Internet of Things training, we will help you get a job in IoT domain without any certification required. Studying at the best Internet of Things training institute in Chennai will have its benefits even if there is no official certification available.
After completing the best Internet of Things training in Chennai, you will have abundant job options from all over the world. Some of the job opportunities that you can apply, are listed below:
- Internet of Things Developers
- IoT Software Developers
- Solution Expert – Internet of Things
- Principal Engineer – IoT
Apart from the jobs above, some other career options are also available to you such as promotions, switching job to a new company and teaching Internet of Things at training institutes. Our placement team will ensure that all our students have started their career as soon as they complete our training, the best Internet of Things training in Chennai.
Best IT training institute in Chennai with Placement
“You don’t have to believe our words that name Upshot technologies as the Best IT training institute in Chennai but you have to believe the words of our students which are spoken from the experience they had from our training