IOS Training – Best IOS Training Institute in Chennai
If you are searching for the best IOS training in Chennai then you have come to the correct place, Upshot technologies in Chennai. Because, we are the Best training centre in teaching IOS in Chennai
- Mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc. exclusively for its touchscreen devices such as iPhone and iPad.
- First released on June 2007 with the iPhone and major updates were released every year with the latest version being iOS 11 released on September 2017.
- Designed based on UNIX and macOS and uses direct manipulation such as touch and swipe.
- Developed in C, C++, Objective-C and Swift. Developers are allowed to create applications (apps) for iOS using iOS SDK (Software Development Kit) and XCode.
- An integrated development environment (IDE) to develop software/applications for macOS, iOS, watchOS and tvOS.
- Available only for macOS and contains a number of software development tools specially developed by Apple.
- First released in 2003 and the latest version is 9.2 which was released on December 2017.
- Free to download via the Mac App Store for macOS High Sierra and macOS Sierra users.
- Supports C, C++, Objective-C, Java, Python, Ruby, Swift and some other programming models like Cocoa and Carbon.
- Used to develop, compile and debug applications (apps) for iOS.
However, to test apps and distribute them through Apple App Store, you need to subscribe to Apple Developer program.
Upshot Technologies is one of the Premier training institutes in Chennai and has been providing the best iOS apps development training in Chennai. We are the best iOS apps development training institute in based on the demand for our students in recruitment drives and the career guidance from our placement cell. The reasons that makes our iOS training the best iOS applications development training in Chennai are given below:
– Meticulously drafted to turn our students into expert iOS app developers who are in great demand in the industry.
– Extensive with the concepts and technologies used in iOS apps development.
– Designed by a team of experts based on the skills expected by the industry.
– Updated after every release of iOS to keep our students up-to-date.
– Consists of developing simple real-time apps for iOS as practice.
– Experts with superior skills and work experience in iOS apps development.
– Have complete knowledge of iOS applications development.
– Passionate teachers who clears the doubts of our students at the earliest.
– Provide technical guidance and emotional support if our students need.
– State-of-the-art systems with access to the latest versions of iOS SDK and XCode.
– Classrooms with projectors to show live demos of iOS apps development.
– Video-conferencing enabled halls to conduct seminars by the leading experts in iOS applications development.
– Advanced lab with technical assistants and the tools required for our students to practice.
– Free Wi-Fi to help our students learn more about iOS and its apps development.
– 100% job guarantee for all the students who complete our iOS developer training successfully.
– Dedicated team working hard to help our students start their career in iOS apps development.
– Help to prepare resumes and video resumes which provide best impressions.
– Lot of study materials to help them clear the interview easily.
– Simulated written tests and interviews to make our students familiar and prepared.
Some other special features of the Best Android training in Chennai are
- Morning and evening batches in weekdays and weekend batches available.
- Affordable training fees to help maximum students get a job or start their career.
- Access to a repository that contains information about iOS apps development and XCode.
Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training are available for those request.
iOS Course Syllabus
Introduction to Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder
- Mac versions –Features
- iOS versions -Features
- Introduction to Xcode tool and Compilers
Introduction to Objective-C
- Creating Objective C classes and Methods
- Creating Properties and methods
- OOPS in Objective C
- Inheritance ,Polymorphism,Dynamic Typing ,Dynamic Binding
- Categories and protocols
- Application Lifecycle
- Xib,StoryBoard and Interface builder
- Creating and building simple applications
- UIState Preservation
- View application sandbox and CrashLogs of Application
Cocoa Design patterns
- What is MVC ?
- Model ,View and Controller Classes
- Delegate and Datasource
- Singleton Pattern
- Observer pattern
- Cocoa coding standards
- Introduction (alloc init,retain Release )
- Auto release pool
Objective -C ARC
- Migrating your application to ARC
- Basic Interaction with UIControls
- switch,slider,progress bar
- Alerts ∧ Action sheet
- Scrollview, Web view,maps
- Picker,Date picker,Imageview, Image picker controller
- Gestures , Mouse events
- Mail,Message,Phone call
Orientation and iPhone sensors
- The iPhone Accelerometer
- Detecting shakes
- Determining orientation
- Responding to the accelerometer
- Working with multiple TableViews
- TableView practices
- CustomCell creation.
Multi View Applications
- view to view (Present model view controller )
- Navigation controller
- Tabbar controller
- Pageview controller
- Split view controller
CoreGraphics and QuartzCore
- UIKit and view lifeCycle
- Draw lines and transforms.
- Alphe ,Opaque ,hidden
- Create PDF fiels
- Merge Images
- SplashView and Basic animation
- Adding Views with animation
- Introduction to MapKit Framework
- Showing a simple Map
- Update User Location
- Background location updates of user .
REST and SOAP services , XML and JSON Parsing
- Asynchronous and synchronous request
- Soap service
- Rest service
- Xml and JSON Parsing
- KeyValue coding and Nested JSON objects
- Error handling
- Lazy loading
MultiTasking in iOS
- NSThread and management of multiple threads
- Synchronous and Asynchronous
- Introduction to NSTimers
- GCD in iOS
- NSOperation and NSOperationQueue
Data Base Persistence
- User Defaults
- Core Data
- AVAudio player
- MPMovie player
- Local notifications
- App level Notifications
- Push Notifications
Social Network Integration
- Google +
Testing And Deployment
- Debugging application in device.
- iOS5,iOS6,iOS7 features and differences
- App store Submission
There is no official certification for iOS application development by the Apple Inc. which is the developer of iOS. But don’t worry, you are studying at the best iOS apps development training institute in Chennai. At our training, we will help you develop your own iOS applications and help you to upload those to Apple AppStore. These applications will make a strong case, more than the official certification, for your selection. So, you don’t need a certification to get a job in iOS apps development domain when you are studying the best iOS developer training in Chennai. Also, we will get you placed as soon as you complete our iOS apps development using XCode training. Studying at the best iOS developer training institute in Chennai is more worth than the official certification.
After completing the best iOS apps development training in Chennai, you will have a lot of career options in iOS apps development domain. Some of the job positions for which you can apply, are listed below:
- iOS Applications Developer
- iOS Developer
- Software Engineer – iOS Application Development
- iPhone Applications Developer
Some other career options that are also available to you are promotion, switching job to a new company with salary hike and teaching iOS and XCode at training institutes or online platforms. You can even build iOS apps as a hobby and income from them. We can help you start your own business doing on-demand projects in iOS applications development. Making sure that our students get a job of their liking is one of the important points of our best iOS apps development training in Chennai.
Best IT training institute in Chennai with Placement
“You don’t have to believe our words that name Upshot technologies as the Best IT training institute in Chennai but you have to believe the words of our students which are spoken from the experience they had from our training.