Manual Testing – Best Manual Training Institute in Chennai
If you wish to study at the best Manual training institute in Chennai, then you should immediately join Upshot Technologies in Chennai . Because we are the best Manual training institute in Chennai and providing the best Manual training successfully at an affordable price.
About Manual Testing:
- Testing a software manually for defects/bugs before delivering it to the end users.
- A testing professional will play the role of an end user and uses all the application’s features to ensure correct results and good performance.
- The tester has to follow a test plan which will consist of many important test cases, to assure the completeness of testing procedure.
- Each test case is specially designed to test a specific feature or to evaluate the performance of the software in a specific environment.
- Types of manual testing are exploratory testing, black-box testing, white-box testing, grey-box testing, dynamic testing, functional and non-functional testing.
- Different stages in testing are unit testing, integration testing, system testing, user acceptance testing and release or deployment testing.
- A manual testing professional has to be familiar with all these types and stages of testing to have a fruitful career in software testing domain.
Upshot Technologies is one of the important training institutes in Chennai and has been providing the best Manual testing training in Chennai successfully. We have proved time and again with our hard work and dedication that we are the best Manual testing training institute in Chennai . Some of the specialities of our Manual testing training are given below:
Some other special features of the Best Manual testing training course in Chennai are given below:
- Various batch timings to accommodate college students, working and to-be employed professionals, freelancers and entrepreneurs.
- Reasonable fees structure with considerations and discounts for the underprivileged.
- Our own study materials that will help our students with class notes and the training.
- Access to a huge online repository containing information about manual testing and its tools.
- Corporate training and 1-to-1 training are available for those request.
Manual Testing Course Syllabus
- Introduction to testing
- Verification vs validation
- Types of Applications
- Probabilities of getting an error in an application
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- Test Case Design Technique
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Flow graph notations
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Integration testing
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top Down, Bottom up and Hybrid
- Requirement traceability matrix
Since manual testing is done directly by the testers and there is no specific tool included, there are no official certifications available for manual testing. However, there are many unofficial manual testing certifications available online and some of them are accepted by the companies to verify your skills. The knowledge and skills that you had learned from our manual testing course is more than enough to obtain all these certifications. But, these certifications are not necessary to get a job or start your career in manual testing when you are studying at the best Manual testing training institute in Chennai Our placement team will help you get a job or start your career in manual testing without any certification as soon as you complete our Manual testing training. Studying the best Manual testing training in Chennai will always have its benefits even if there is no official certification available.
After completing the best Manual testing training at the best training institute in Chennai, you will have numerous career options to choose from, in India and Abroad. Some of the designations to which you can apply, are listed below:
- Manual Test Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer – Manual testing
- Software Testing Engineer (Manual)
- Quality Analyst (Manual Testing)
There are some other career options also available to you such as promotion, switching job to other companies and teaching Manual testing at institutes. Placement support is one of the specialities of our institute which is the best Manual testing training institute in Chennai
Best IT training institute in Chennai with Placement
“You don’t have to believe our words that name Upshot technologies as the Best IT training institute in Chennai but you have to believe the words of our students which are spoken from the experience they had from our training