Mobile Automation And Training Best Training In Chennai
If you want to join the best Mobile Automation testing training in Chennai, then you have come to the right place Upshot Technologies in Chennai, Because we are the providing the best Mobile Automation testing training in Chennai, and with our dedication and hard work, we have earned the name “best Mobile Automation testing training institute in Chennai,” among our students and the recruiters.
About Mobile Automation Testing:
- Testing a mobile application with the help of automation for defects before delivering it to the end users.
- A testing professional will play the role of an end user and uses all the application’s features to ensure good performance.
- Appium is the most popular mobile automation tool available in the market and our training is based on Appium.
- Developed initially for iOS apps at 2011 by Dan Cuellar and then evolved to include Android and Windows OS too.
- Appium is an open source tool and supports Mac OSX or Windows or Linux platform to test mobile applications.
- Appium runs scripts and tests native applications and mobile-web applications on android, iOS or Windows using a webdriver.
- Supports many programming languages such as Selenese, Java, Python, and Ruby.
Upshot Technologies is one of the leading training institutes in Chennai and has been providing the best Mobile Automation testing training with Appium successfully. We have proved to be the best Mobile Automation testing training institute in Chennai with our world-class trainers and superior infrastructure. Some of the specialities of our Mobile Automation testing training are given below:
Some other special features of the Best Mobile Automation testing training course are
- Timings that are suitable to accommodate all the students regardless of their schedule.
- Inexpensive fees structure with superior quality of training.
- Our own study materials that are simple, easy to understand and reliable.
- Access to an online library which contains information about Mobile Automation testing and Appium.
- Corporate training and 1-to-1 training can be arranged if requested.
Mobile Application Testing Training Syllabus
Introduction to Mobile Application Testing
Overview of Mobile World
- Market size and figures
- Players in the Mobile Space
- Target audiences and customers
- Business Model in Mobile Space
- Overview of Mobile Devices
- Different types of Mobile Applications
- Mobile Application Architecture
- Client-side architecture
- Server-side architecture
- Connection Types
- Development Platforms for Mobile Applications
Mobile Applications Test Types
- Challenges of mobile application testing
- Testing in Mobile Space
- Emulators & Simulators
- Differences in Mobile & Conventional Application Testing
- Mobile Testing Types
- Testing for the devices
- Testing for the connectivity
- Testing applications on different platforms
- Mobile specific testing
- Testing different types of mobile applications
- Common test types applied to mobile testing
- Field testing
Mobile Application Testing Process & Techniques
- Mobile test Process and Strategy
- Test Process
- Test Levels
- Agile and Mobile Application Development
- Test Coverage
- Test Design Techniques Used for Mobile Testing
- Equivalence Class Partitioning
- Boundary Value Analysis
- Decision Table
- State Transition Testing
- Experience Based Testing Techniques
Since Mobile Automation testing is just a framework, there are no official certifications available for Mobile Automation testing. However, Appium is a specific automation tool for Mobile Automation testing and can be provided an official certifications by the developers. But Appium is an open source tool and maintained by a group of contributors, so there is no official certification available for Appium also. But you don’t have to worry about those certifications because you are studying at the best Mobile Automation testing training institute in Chennai. Our placement team will help you get a job or start your career in Mobile Automation testing without any certification as soon as you complete our Mobile Automation testing training successfully. And we have made it mandatory to test apps on real-time in Appium to complete our training. This will prove your skills and help you get selected in the recruitment drives. By this way, we ensure that all our students of the best Appium training will be able to get a job even if there is no official certification available. Studying at the best Mobile Automation testing training institute in Chennai. has lot of benefits and placement options.
After completing the best Mobile Automation testing training at one of the best training institutes in Chennai, your career options will increase dramatically and you can choose the place and company you want to work. Some of the designations to which you can apply, are listed below:
- Mobile Automation Testing Engineer – Appium
- Quality Assurance Engineer – Test Automation – Appium
- Quality Analyst – Appium
- Android Test Automation Engineer
- Test Lead for Mobile Applications
Some other career options than those listed above are promotion, switching job to other companies and teaching Mobile Automation testing at institutes. Providing the best placement support is one of the goals of our institute which is the best Mobile Automation testing training institute in Chennai.
Best IT training institute in Chennai with Placement
“You don’t have to believe our words that name Upshot technologies as the Best IT training institute in Chennai but you have to believe the words of our students which are spoken from the experience they had from our training